How a wedding live stream can prevent hurt feelings
No one ever said wedding planning was easy! That’s why people make entire careers out of it.
Things can get touchy and emotional when planning – and not just on your end.
Peoples’ feelings get hurt when they aren’t invited to a wedding. Most people have been on the receiving end of not-being-invited, and its okay (and normal!) for guests to be bummed that they won’t get to help you celebrate your wedding.
However, anyone who has been on the wedding planning side of things knows how hard it is to finalize the guest list. There are conversations about who you and your partner want there, who your parents want there, who society says should be there, the list goes on.
Thankfully, a wedding live stream can be the answer to literally any guest issue you might be facing.
Issues you might face when deciding on the final guest list (and how to solve them).
Hard issues. These are the issues that simply can’t be resolved through negotation.
- Budget. Mo’ guests, mo’ money.
- Space. As much as we’d like to, we can’t fit 200 people into a 100-person wedding venue.
Soft issues. These are the emotional hurdles that come with cutting down the guest list.
- Comfort level. Do you want to invite an ex to your wedding and your current partner doesn’t love that idea? Do you have family members who you don’t have a good relationship with? Can your dad be in the same room as your step-dad?
- Family pressure. Does your mom want you to invite her coworkers? Does your brother want to bring his new flame?
- Even sides. Do you care if you invite roughly the same number of people as your partner? What if their family is 10-times larger than yours, how will you handle it? Does it matter or does one person need to cut their list?
- Societal pressure. Society says if you were invited to Stephanie’s wedding, then she has to be invited to your wedding. Even though that was 10 years ago and you don’t really talk to her anymore.
- Assumed invites. Did someone who wasn’t invited to your wedding say, “I’m so excited to attend your wedding,” and now you don’t know what to do?
Solve the guest list issues with a live stream wedding.
It’s impossible to avoid some of the guest list issues mentioned above. But thankfully, they can all be solved the same way.
Whether they’re on the B-list, they were out of the budget or they assumed they were invited when they weren’t, it’s incredibly easy to include them in your big day.
Wondering how to invite them without making them feel left out?
There are a few things to consider. First, they aren’t really missing out, because Mslive is designed to make virtual guests feel included. We offer a number of interactive features, like a live chat where they can mingle, send well wishes and drop their favorite gifs. All without having to log in or download an app. With our multiple camera angles, at-home guests feel like they are there.
Secondly, you can invite them to your live stream wedding just like you’d invite them to the in-person event! Take a look at the invite above that one of our clients sent to their virtual guests. You can also send your virtual wedding invitations through email or text (a service we offer), so that guests can simply click the link right from their invitation.
Ready to get started? Purchase online or grab some time to chat with our team about live streaming your wedding.
#weddinglivestreamingchennai #marriagelivestreamingchennai #livestreamingformarriagecost #marriagevideolivestreaming #marriagelivestreamingcost #livestreamweddingcost #weddinglivestreamingchennaicost #marriagelivestreamingcostinchennai #liveweddingstreamingchennai #livestreamingmarriagecost #livestreamweddingprices #marriagelivestreamingyoutube #livemarriagestreamingchennai #livevideostreamingformarriage #costtolivestreamawedding #livebroadcastmarriagechennai #livemarriagevideochennai #livemarriagevideostreamingchennai #livemarriagewebcastingchennai #livevideostreamingformarriages #weddinglivestreamingchennai #weddinglivestreamingchennaicost #marriagelivestreamingcostinchennai #marriagelivestreamingchennai